We're Looking For New Board of Directors Members
Will you make a difference?
FHCB Health System is accepting applications for the board of directors.
Do you have…
- A passion for the Center's mission?
- Enthusiasm for social networking online and offline?
- Experience in Law, Finance, Human Resources, Accounting, Marketing, Program Management, Strategic Planning, or Fundraising?
- The will to make a difference?
- Connections that can help promote the Center?
- 1-2 hours per week to give to a great cause?
Apply to the FHCB Board of Directors by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
This form should be completed by patients who would like to receive a COVID-19 test. Patients will receive a call to schedule their follow-up telemedicine appointment to retrieve their results. Results should be available within 3-5 business days. This form is for new patients who would like to schedule an appointment to receive a Covid-19 test on specified Tuesdays (at our Cherry Hill location) and Fridays (at our Brooklyn location). An appointment is required, as walk-up/in testing is discouraged.
Offering telehealth appointments Medical Mental Health and More in Maryland
More Than 40 Years of Experience in Patient-Centered Services
The Health Care Providers to Treat Your Medical Conditions
At FHCB Health System in Baltimore, Maryland, we offer a wide range of services and programs. We are committed to treating our patients with the utmost dignity and respect, whatever their medical conditions are.
We aim to provide Quality, Integrated, and Coordinated Care (QuIC).